To all our customers, suppliers and business partners
As we all continue to monitor growing concerns around COVID-19, we would like to share the actions Acier Lachine is taking to ensure our employees, our customers and community are kept safe.
To limit visitors’ accumulation at our distribution center, we encourage our customers to communicate by phone +1-514-634-2252, by email email@example.com or use the website www.acierlachine.com to place an order or make a purchase.
Moreover, we are temporarily reducing the minimum purchase from $350 to $200 for free delivery (Montreal and its region, radius of 50km).
The precautionary measures are as follows:
• Ensure that ridership keeps a safe distance between people at all times.
• Payment by credit / debit card only, no cash.
• Regularly disinfect all high contact areas, counters, terminals, production areas, shipping and receiving areas, and hygiene stations.
• Increase the accessibility of hand sanitizers and disinfectants to all employees to protect community safety inside and outside our facility.
• Provide all employees with education on proper hygiene procedures for the safety of our customers receiving all products from our facility.
Health and safety are our main priorities at Acier Lachine Inc. Our warehouse facilities are currently open to serve our customers. We will reassess the situation every day to adjust our measures.
We appreciate your cooperation with our additional measures to create a healthier environment for everyone.
Management of Acier Lachine Inc.
Montreal, March 17, 2020
Le contenu de cette page est également disponible en: Français