Truck Driver – class 3
Acier Lachine is looking for a class 3 truck driver.
This is a full-time job with the possibility of additional time if you wish. There is never a seasonal layoff because the work is constant year-round.
We are a company founded 28 years ago, very financially solid and working in an area where there is no slowdown!
- Lead and make deliveries to our customers and sub-contractors
- Verification of vehicles before departure (circle check)
- Comply with and respect laws and signage
- Plan your itinerary and respect the meeting times
- Keep the various registers up to date
- Secure the load on the truck
- Always keep the vehicle clean (inside and outside)
- Comply with company policies and rules
- Monitors loading and unloading
- Inform his employer of any defects that occur on the road
- Ensure that the load is placed in a balanced manner
- Adapts driving to load and weather conditions
- Regularly check its load to make sure it is not shifting
- Provide customer service
- Be polite and courteous to customers
- Install and fold the tarpaulin
- Ensure compliance of transport documents
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Hold a valid class 3 license
- To be bilingual
- Experience with a flatbed truck and loader crane would be a good asset.
- Have knowledge of steel materials (an asset)
- Be in good physical shape
- Salary offered according to experience : 21,00$ to 23,00$ per hour
- Permanent work with a stable schedule from Monday to Friday.
- Group insurance paid at 60% by the employer: Life insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paramedical insurance, Disability insurance, Travel insurance
- RRSP program with contribution from the employer.
- Annual bonus program.
- A solid experienced team with a great atmosphere!
Join a solid company and an experienced team!